Saturday, July 10, 2010

Stunning Paper Ice Cream

I love ice cream but what you might not know about me is that my second love is paper (I can probably speak for Bethany here and say she does too!). As designers how can you not and as designers how can we not be wowed by this amazing paint chip paper sculpture by Matthew Sporzynski (of Real Simple paper sculpture) which he created for a Sherwin Williams ad campaign (check out all the ads in the campaign here). Apparently it also appeared on the cover of Graphic Design USA, which I like to check out, but we actually stumbled upon it on this great craft blog, Craft.

I love these paper sculptures so much I have to share some of his other creations that somehow relate to ice cream...we make ice cream with milk and just honored National Strawberry Sunday Day so I think these work!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails