Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Your Opinion Counts

I just got a question from a friend about good places for ice cream in Pittsburgh. Poor girl left Columbus, Ohio, home of Denise's (look for an interview with Denise's in the coming weeks!) and Jeni's and now needs a good place in Pittsburgh. As I have never been to Pittsburgh, I couldn't help her. Then it occurred to me that we have a country full of readers and maybe they could help. And not just Pittsburgh. Anywhere.

Do you have a favorite store you want to share with us?

Fill out this form below and we will start compiling a list of ice cream shops around the country and around the world...

Look for our list in the coming weeks!

Thank you! Thank you!

Illustration above courtesy of Lisa at ArtGoodies. Visit her Etsy Shop for more great work!



[Scoopalicious is celebrating National Ice Cream month with a Post-A-Day throughout the month of July!]

2 comments:

Turkey Hill Team said...

Did you guys change your header? How did we miss that? We're going to feel really stupid when you tell us you haven't changed it.

Unknown said...

We changed it a while back! We found it embarrassing that we are both designers and we hadn't even put up a header! No worries, if you are like me, I never notice these changes because I read via google reader!

bethany@scoopaliciou

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails