Sunday, July 26, 2009

$15 Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker at Kohls

Go here now! Today. Pronto. I think this is only good today and tomorrow, but I am not even sure.

I know I don't usually do two posts in a day, but this one is too good to pass up. If you read this blog and don't have an ice cream maker, but really want one -- or if you have one but you don't really like it, and you want to replace it -- now is your chance. This is the one that I have and I love, and right now at Kohls it is only $15. (You have to add it to your cart to see the low price.)

Added tip? If you already have this model, it's always nice to have some extra freezer bowls. Extra bowls run about $30. Do the math. My only issue is that then you have a machine you don't need...and I do love the environment...

Thanks for the heads up, Etie Von!

UPDATE 7/27: Apparently this is sold out online, but check your local Kohls to see if they have any in stock.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, I just wanted to say how much i enjoy reading your blog. in a world full of spin, it's nice to get some fact-based analysis. keep up the good work.
Cuisinart Ice Cream Makers

Marilyn Smith said...

Plenty of thanks for sharing this informative post and also very interesting. Thanks for sharing.
How to Buy the Best Outdoor Gear on a Budget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails