In the past we've posted peach ice cream recipes (or failed to in some cases -- sorry!), but I started wondering where we can get packaged peach ice cream...I started searching some of our favorite brands...here's just a sampling...
- Ben & Jerry's: Nope. This flavor is now in the flavor graveyard. But you can find a recipe for it in Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book (Stay tuned! We'll be having a giveaway this month for a copy of that book!)
- Turkey Hill: Yep, they have a seasonal Peaches 'N Cream which seems to be available June through September!
- Breyer's: Yep. From their site: "Real juicy peach pieces mixed into creamy vanilla."
- Haagen-Daz: No.
- Edy's: Edy's has a slow churned yogurt blend in peach. Does this count for Peach Ice Cream Day? Is it a blend of yogurt and ice cream?
- Ciao Bella: Peaches 'N Cream. Not in cartons. Only in retail locations. Bummer.
- Friendly's: Nope.
- Perry's: Can't connect to their ste. Bummer.
- Schwan's: Looks like they have a fro yo. Hard to do a search.
Hope this gets you started and gives you a jumping off point for celebrating the holiday!