Friday, August 29, 2008

Boston's J.P. Licks' Frozen Yogurt X

Yesterday my dear friend Amanda and I went to J.P. Licks in Harvard Square. Though I did settle on my favorite Oreo Cakebatter, I did want to try J.P. Licks' new Frozen Yogurt X (soon-to-be-named -- by you!): "Tart, tangy, non-fat, refreshing, no cholesterol, less sugar, millions of probiotic bacteria..." Hm, sounds a lot to me like Pinkberry...I asked for a taste and the scoop girl kindly agreed. Fancy that! It was much sweeter than I remembered Pinkberry to be (read my previous post on my Pinkberry thoughts), and I didn't actually hate it! Actually, it was good, but the truth is, I would never ever walk into an J.P. Licks and order it when I am surrounded by rich, sweet, creamy real ice cream.

But, if this is up your alley, run over to one of J.P. Licks' many shops in the Boston area before September 30, 2008 and taste for yourself, and then visit their site and suggest a name for a chance to one free medium serving of the new concoction every day for a year! (Or don't bother to taste it, as you can still technically name it without tasting!) 

Added bonus? Visit the flagship store on Centre Street in Jamaica Plain the weekend of September 28 and 29th and enjoy your frozen yogurt while visiting the 15th Annual Jamaica Plain Open Studios. (Stop by my old studio space at 128 Brookside Avenue and give a shout out to Gordon, Catherine, and Amy!)



 

2 comments:

Jennifer from Ohio said...

The Preservation Pie in your last entry sounds amazing! I am always partial to mint and chocolate, so that is right up my alley. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would be happy to review Maggie Moos cupcakes sometime. My birthday is in September and I have already put out the request to my husband that those Cupcakes would be my gift of choice.

I saw your Shout Out on Turkey Hill's blog this week. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

yogurt over ice cream..... ummm.... no... not really... but if it's free? For a year?... mayyyyybeee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails