Monday, April 6, 2009

Bonus...FREE ice cream on Tax Day

So there's nine more days til tax day and I still don't have a tax guy, my expenses are not itemized, and for once I might actually get something back from good old Uncle Sammy but seriously FREE ice cream is way more exciting to think about!

Head on down to a MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery on Tax Day, April 15th, and take advantage of another great“E-CONE-omic” Stimulus Package for upcoming Tax Day. Maggie Moo's will offer free ice cream to ALL its customers across the country to well, just make it a happy, non-stressful day. I am not lucky enough to have a local spot to run to and would love to hear what you think. Leave us a note if you've been to Maggie Moos and better yet if you were lucky enough to make it on the 15th for this great deal.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

EB said...

Man! I want a Maggie Moo's. Darn.

indi said...

Hey,
if you're interested in a new sugary topic, ben and jerrys just launched a new flavour called CHOCMAC made of chocolate vanilla icre-cream with macadamia nuts, themselves covered in chocolate fudge! I have pics if you want they'll make you crave for some hehe
also a cute anecdote, an artist showed his love to ben and jerrys new flavour by curving little statues of ben and jerry and a cow ... so if you want to blog out of it I can send you pics of that too !

tell me what you think and email me at indial@cakegroup.com

thanks
india

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails