Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to Us Winner!

Congrats to Janelle for winning in our Happy Blogiversary to Us post! I am glad she won because it brought me to her site with some fabulous looking Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies -- wait -- this looks very similar to my mom's recipe except with whole wheat flour instead of regular. And yes, I have tried pumpkin chocolate chip ice cream, but I will for sure have to revisit it, because I wasn't thrilled with it the first time I made it -- but there is always room for improvement, yes?

2 comments:

EB said...

Oh dear lord! I forgot to send my congrats!!!!! DOH! Of course you know I'm stoaked for you. Congrats on the milestone!

Anonymous said...

I still have that pumpkin cookie recipe!! It's so good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails