I didn't know this when we started or we would have gone with something more mailable. Ice cream can be quite expensive to mail! I'm only kidding. I wouldn't blog about anything else AND quite honestly, we have been super spoiled with the samples and giveaways we have gotten.
The latest was a super cool basket of goodies from Smucker's. What's even cooler (no ice cream pun intended) is that they have offered an additional basket for one of our lucky readers.
The giveaway package will include:
- Set of four premium ice cream dishes
- Smucker’s ice cream scoop
- New Smucker’s ice cream toppings varieties including spoonable Blueberry Topping and Microwavable Hot Caramel Topping and our classic Microwavable Hot Fudge Topping
- $75.00 gift certificate to Cooking.com to purchase whatever additional ingredients you need
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk and other ingredients to make homemade ice cream – it’s easier than you think!
- Recipe booklet full of ideas and coupons to help you celebrate every moment this summer!
(Estimated retail value: $125.00).
My basket just arrived Wednesday and I haven't had a chance to play around with any of the recipes on their main site or their Facebook site, but I can't wait to try a Chocolate Overload Sundae: "Rocky Road ice cream topped with Smucker's Marshmallow Topping and a generous portion of Smucker's Microwaveable Hot Fudge" (#6 on the list here on smuckers.com). I also love blueberry and I want to try making some ice cream with a blueberry swirl.
It's a busy time of year, so we don't need you to make recipes but we do want your opinions and ideas. What sounds good to you? What frozen treat would you make with your winning prize pack? Would it be something of your own creation or one of the ideas from the Smucker's website?
Let us know what ice cream treat you would make with your prize pack. Leave us a comment by Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 11:59 PM PST for a chance to be a winner. Winner will be chosen at random. You MUST include your email address. You can either leave it in your comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we have learned from past experience that even though blogger asks for your email address in the form, there is no way for me to access it. If we do not have your address, we unfortunately cannot award you the prize.