Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Add another scoop to scoopalicious

So July was a crazy busy month of daily posts and I have to admit I am psyched for the break but August, although we are slacking on posting, is an exciting one because our dear Bethany welcomed a little baby girl this past weekend. We are very excited for her new family and I am sure Bethany will have her eating ice cream in no time!

So we do apologize for the delay in the Eagle Brand Ice Cream B came a few days early before winners were determined but we are very excited to share the recipes and winners with you all so stay tuned! 


Janelle said...

Congratulations, Bethany!

Ivy said...

Awe! Bethany! I am so happy for you! Post pics of your little girl, I want to see. :)

dining table said...

Bethany, you deserve all that. Your blog is so amazing. I am one of the often visitor of your blog and I find it so informative and interesting.

Bethany said...

I never thanked you all for such sweet comments, and T, for such a lovely post. xoxoxo


Related Posts with Thumbnails