Monday, September 7, 2009

Ice Cream Paper Goods to Print from Home...

I love design. I love ice cream. I love freebies! Design + Ice Cream + Free = Perfection.

Here's a cute ice cream freebie I first saw on Craftzine.com.

At left, Melbourne-based designer Amy Moss at Eat Drink Chic offers free "Love and Ice Cream" Gift Tag Set Printables. These are awesome, Amy! Beautiful colors, handlettering, illustration -- all combined into perfection. Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and while you are there, be sure to check out her directions for a not only tasty-looking but absolutely beautiful, charming DIY Ice Cream Parlour "Make Your Own Sundaes" Concept for a Wedding or a Party. A-MA-ZING. Hmmmm, we might have to feature Amy soon -- she's all that we love -- ice cream and great design!

paper crave is another blog I follow regularly, and I came across this (inexpensive) little gem.

For $2.50, PaperGlitter sells PDFs to create your own little pink and green ice cream trucks (at right).

So fire up your printer, sharpen your scissors, and let's show some ice cream love!


1 comment:

EB of SpiceDish said...

Fabulous links and crafty ideas. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails