Monday, June 16, 2008

We've got a new friend in the ice cream blog world!

It looks like EB of Spice Dish did all our work for us when she wrote about a fabulous collection of ice cream accessories. Not only that, but I think I have a new blog to subscribe to...her love of ice cream is clear with her previous entry being Triple Threat featuring a strawberry sorbet and the following one titled Sorbetasitc! Um, why can't I be that creative with my titles? Here's to you EB and your fabulous site (and P.S. now I love your mom too), and to Jessie, the fabulous Cakespy, for hooking us up.



<-- I want that wallet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way! You ladies rock-- I am honored. Jessie is officially an ice cream pimp.

Cakespy said...

Hooking up sweet buddies? All in a day's work, I tell you. :-)

Anonymous said...

EB: you rock

CS: best ice cream pimp ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails