Friday, April 12, 2013

Gold Gown, Mini Film, and Ice Cream. Perfect match?

Hmmm...doesn't look like ice cream
This has to be the most intriguing package I've ever received for ice cream. It doesn't look like ice cream. And doesn't include ice cream either. But it has alcohol...almost as good! And it is associated with the first ever 24-karat gold gown designed by Zac Posen and a mini film to debut at the Tribeca film festival. Hmmmm....

Interesting...go on. What does a premium ice cream brand do for a new product launch of a decadent new product. It aligns themselves with others who are as luxurious, daring, in the spotlight, and crafted from the finest ingredients. Smart, fun and intriguing! So along with the launch of the Magnum Gold Bars, awesome vanilla bean ice cream with sea salt caramel and dipped in Belgian milk chocolate, comes a $1.5 million 24-karat dress designed by, Zac Posen, and a short film “As Good As Gold,” by Emmy-award winning director Jon Cassar. starring Joe Manganiello along with model Caroline Correa . Wow, that's actually pretty cool and it launches on my birthday at the even hipper Tribeca Film Festival on April 18. Tried getting them to give me tix to that....oh well maybe next time! I'll eat my ice cream and like it. 

Oh actually I will say, I'll love it I am sure because truthfully, and regardless of what they send me, this stuff is gold. It really is super premium and the chocolate is to die for. It's one of those things that is a true treat and I don't think I could have daily without feeling a bit guilty but this stuff is good and worth the indulgence every once in awhile. Truth be told, they are the kind of things I hide in the back of the freezer so when my kids go to look for their dessert they choose the ice cream sandwich never knowing mom's little hidden jewel in the back!
A key to unlock my pleasure. (that's their line not mine by the way!) 

Stay tuned. We'll be sure to follow the happenings of the dress and the film. I am curious to see how this all plays out. In the meantime check Magnum out on Facebook to see the launch of this all yourself.







Is this not the cutest USB drive you have ever seen?!

Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Kimandr said...

Wow. That is really cool. I am excited to hear more.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails