Saturday, December 19, 2009

Postin'. Should be packin'.

So I realized I never drew a winner for drawing from the submissions of the best places to get ice cream.

Congrats to Ice Cream Forum! I used random.org to pick a winner. Ice Cream Forum will win a copy of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book to be mailed in the new year, because as I mentioned, I should be packing, not posting! (I leave for Arizona in 13 hours...well, that is, if the storm allows!)

I promise I will begin to set up the ice cream guide soon, as well!

3 comments:

Ice Cream Forum said...

Excellent. Just another step of my evil plan realized! Thanks Scoopalicious. :)

Ice Cream Forum said...

Received the book on Saturday, thanks!

peter said...

Do my classes services have embraced the mobile revolution, creating user-friendly platforms that cater to the needs of students using Samsung mobile devices. The seamless integration of mobile-optimized interfaces, responsive design, efficient task management, real-time communication tools, and cross-platform synchronization ensures that students can engage in their coursework effortlessly, enhancing the overall learning experience in the digital age.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails